GPSC Answer Key 2023: The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the Gujarat Engineering Services (Civil) Answer Key for Class-1 and Class-2 exam 2022-23. Candidates who took the exam can check and download the provisional answer key from the official website at gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSC conducted the Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil), Class-1 and Class-2 on January 22, 2023. Candidates who are not satisfied with the answers given in the provisional answer key may send their challenges/representations to the commission on or before February 02, 2023.
How to download GPSC GES (Civil) Answer Key-2023
Step 1. Visit the official website at gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Step 2. On the homepage, click on ‘Answer Key with Question Paper’ tab
Step 3. A new page will open, click on the line that reads, “Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil), Class-1 and Class-2, Narmada and Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar and Road & Buillding Department”
Step 4. A PDF of the provisional answer key will open on the screen
Step 5. Check the answer key and submit the objections in the prescribed format, if any
Step 6. Download and take a a printout of the answer key for future reference
Instructions for GPSC Answer Key Challenge
(1) All the suggestion should be submitted in prescribed format of suggestion sheet physically
(2) Question wise suggestion to be submitted in the prescribed format.
(3) All suggestions are to be submitted with reference to the Master Question Paper with provisional answer key (Master Question Paper), published on the website. Objections should be sent referring to the Question, Question No. & options of the Master Question Paper.
(4) Suggestions regarding question nos. and options other than provisional answer key (Master Question Paper) shall not be considered.
(5) Objections and answers suggested by the candidate should be in compliance with the responses given by him in his answer sheet. Objections shall not be considered, in case, if responses given in the answer sheet /response sheet and submitted suggestions are differed.
(6) Objection for each question shall be made on separate sheet. Objection for more than one question in single sheet shall not be considered & treated as cancelled.
(7) Candidate who is present in the exam entitled to submit the objection(s).
(8) Candidate should attach copy of his/her OMR (Answer sheet) with objection(s).
Source: Times of India