SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2022 Released: Staff Selection Commission had conducted the Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier 2) on 08 August. The exam was conducted in computer based mode.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the SSC CGL Tier-2 Answer Key 2022 in online mode on Wednesday, August 24, 2022. The link to download the answer key has been activated on the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in. Along with the answer key, the commission has also released the response sheet of the candidates on the above link.
The Staff Selection Commission had conducted the Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier 2) on 08 August. The exam was conducted in computer based mode. The candidates who appeared in the exam will have to enter the credentials like Registration ID, Password etc. on the official website to download the answer key of the exam.
Objection Fee for SSC CGL Tier-2 Answer Key 2022
The SSC CGL Tier-2 Answer Key released by the commission is tentative in nature. Thus, objections are invited from the candidates against the answer key till August 28, 06 PM. Along with this, candidates will also have to pay an amount of Rs 100 per question for taking up the challenges.
Direct link to download the SSC CGL Tier-2 Answer Key 2022
How to Download SSC CGL Tier-2 Answer Key 2022 ?
Candidates need to follow the simple steps given below in order to download the answer key of the exam:
- Visit the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in
- Under the ‘Answer Keys’ section located on the home page, click on the link that reads, “Download Provisional Answer Keys of Combined Graduate Level Examination- Tier II-2021”
- It will redirect you to a new page, where you’ll be able to see the instruction
- After reading the instructions, click on the link to view the answer key
- You will be redirected to a new login page
- Enter your login credentials and submit the details, the answer key will appear on your screen
- Check all the details and download the answer key
- Raise your objection, if any and pay the required fee amount
- Download fee receipt and print a hard copy of it for further.
Source: Times of India